Your child is really something to SEE!
So why allow your kids to get lost inside a big, impersonal school district that struggles to deal with over 50,000 students?
Pick something better! Pick a free charter school with a commitment to each and every child.
SEE - The School of Excellence in Education, one of San Antonio’s oldest charter schools, has taught children to become life-long learners since 1998. SEE is committed to providing a safe, moral, and disciplined educational environment:
- College-readiness experiences from Pre-K4 thru Grade 12
- Small classes led by teachers who care and inspire
- We teach children to innovate, adapt, and excel as they grow through life
- Small student/teacher ratio (under 20)
- TEA-designated STEM high school
- All-day Pre-K4 program
- Full school bus availability
- Dual-credit and Advanced Placement courses
- UIL sports and extracurricular activities
In the right environment, all children can excel. When classes are small and the teachers are attentive, kids can adapt and grow. When learning is fun and exciting, innovation happens. In a school where students feel welcomed and safe, they develop into life-long learners. This is the guiding approach behind the School of Excellence in Education.