Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/excellencesa/public_html/eklipse/extensions/extension-field.php on line 52
SEE 2016-2017 School Year Student Application
Note: This form is for new families only. If you have already applied for the 2016-2017 school year, you do not need to complete this.
As an open enrollment school charter school, The School of Excellence in Education does not discriminate against students on the basis of sex, national origin, ethnicity, religion, disability, academic, artistic, athletic ability or the district the child would otherwise attend. In addition, SEE admits students of any race, color, or national and ethnic origin with all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities of the school. Begin by completing the online application form below. An incomplete application cannot be approved. After this has been processed, we will contact you. You will then need to supply the following documentation to complete your child's enrollment.
- Student's Birth Certificate
- Student's Social Security Card
- Student's Immunization Records
- Proof of current address (Utility Bill or Lease)
- Last Report Card
- Attendance Records
- Discipline Records
- Withdrawal Paperwork
- TAKS/STAAR/Standardized Test Scores
- Transcript (High School ONLY)
- Legal Documentation (Adoption, Divorce, Custody)
- Additional School Records (If Applicable)
- Parent/Guardian ID or Driver's License
Remember, if you do not receive a confirmation email shortly,
your application did not go through!