Please use Google Chrome to complete the STAAR Assessment.
1. To sign into test sight:
a. If using the school issued chrome book, select chrome browser, then click on the STAAR Assessment icon
b. If using your own device, go to the website https://tx.schoolnet.com
2. In the “Sign in with” box, select School of Excel from the drop-down menu
3. In the “Username” box, type the username provided by your child’s campus (this username will be used for all End-of-Year Assessments)
4. In the “Password” box, type the password provided by your child’s campus (this password will be used for all End-of-Year Assessments)
5. Click the “Sign in” button
6. In the “Passcode” box, type in the passcode for the test your child is taking
(The passcode is different for each test. Your child’s campus will provide you with the passcode for each test your child will take.)
7. Click the “Go” button.
8. Check that the information on the screen matches the test your child is taking. The test name will be displayed.
9. Click the “Start Your Test” button, if the information is correct.
10. After your child has completed the test, the child can review their answers by clicking the “Review” button.
11. When your child has finished reviewing their answers, click the “Submit Final Answers” button.
12. Click the “Yes, submit final answers” button to confirm submission of the test
13. A results screen will appear if submission was successful. You may review your child’s results.
*IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR ARE HAVING DIFFICULTY LOGGING YOUR CHILD IN, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR CHILD’S HOMEROOM TEACHER. *